Monday, March 11, 2013

Back in the saddle...

I decided - over a year ago - to start blogging about environmental issues, and in particular about my life as an environmentally aware bike commuter and mother, stuck in car-friendly San Jose, California. But life got in the way, and then we moved away from San Jose (which was a good thing), and the blogging didn't happen. But a lot of other good things did happen: like moving to Palo Alto, and getting trained with Al Gore's Climate Reality Leadership Corps last summer (that's me in the front row with the yellow shawl):


My controlled panic about the increasing rate of climate change also got me involved with David Gershon's Empowerment Institute and the Cool City Challenge - which I'll be blogging more about soon. And in my spare time I also managed to produce a series of videos for Stanford University's Student Affairs Office, which I will be delivering tomorrow(!) with help from Robert Arnold at Lateral Films.

So... because March 11 is as good a day as any to turn over a new leaf, I'm starting to blog again. Welcome, and thanks for reading!

No comments: