Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Little Bikes for Little People!

I am always getting complimented on my bike. Random strangers will say to me - Hey, nice bike! And I always reply, "Thanks! I *love* it." And if they stick around, I'll launch into the litany of reasons why riding my awesome bike is *so* much better than driving. I figure it's one small way for me to help make the world a better place.

My bike is made by a local company called PUBLIC - and one of the reasons I love it so much is that it FITS me. Unlike all other bike manufacturers, Public seems to understand that bikes - like people - should come in at least three sizes. Yesterday they sent out a promo for a sale on their small-sized bikes (like mine). So if you, or someone you know, is petite and looking for a great new bike - here's your chance: eepurl.com/wWoW9.


This is the only picture of my bike I seem to have - it's the bright yellow/green bike with the matching rack & fenders. (That's my friend Rachel standing next to it, holding Nik's bike.)

No comments: